Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Path to Love

I know it sounds . . . uncharacteristic of me. This title. But it's the name of a collection of short stories, sweet and romantic, that are now up on Amazon for the Kindle. I can only say that they're some of the ones I've liked best of my short-shorts that I've written through the years.  At 99 cents, I  hope they'll be read for fun - a quick trip into romance that I hope lifts your spirits and renews your faith in the power of love to overcome all obstacles.

I'm hoping to put together a compilation of Halloween short stories I've written every October for the children since they were young. The stories became a tradition, and in rereading them, I find much I still like. A quick dip in the monster pond is always fun during Halloween.

No comments: